White Paper: How to Achieve Holistic Supplier Management
Orchestrating Supplier Management for Maximum Benefit
As supply chains extend across the globe and outsourcing becomes ever more commonplace, finding the right supplier management strategies for your industry, categories and different supplier types is critical; but when you have hundreds of suppliers, it becomes challenging.
Taking a holistic approach to supplier management involving key stakeholders across your organization and factors in supplier value, performance and risk data will help you set up your procurement department for success.
In this white paper you will learn:
- How to distinguish between the different types of supplier – strategic, approved and basic
- Why value and risk are more important than spend volume
- How and why you should engage key stakeholders in supplier management
- Supplier Management best practices for different vertical industries
- How to assess supplier performance, and actions to take
Download the free white paper now!