BREXIT - WHat this means for procurement
Amidst the uncertainty that Brexit brings, procurement is under pressure to mitigate risks and manage strategic partners while ensuring that costs and operational performance are kept under control.
As the nation turns to the government for answers, organisations are turning to procurement to prepare for the - as yet uncertain - impact that BREXIT may have on the business.
So, should you replace your EU Suppliers? Yes. Possibly. Maybe. Not Yet. No.
To help you answer some of these questions, we have invited a panel of expert procurement professionals:
- Richard Hogg - Managing Director, JAGGAER
- Jeremy Smith - Managing Partner, 4C Consulting
- Alistair Robson - Project Director, Turner & Townsend
- Moderated by Peter Smith, author, CIPS Past President and MD at Procurement Excellence
Register now for the webinar, submit your Brexit questions to find out:
- How have other organisations prepared for Brexit? Or are they even bothering?
- Practical know-how on what to do next if Brexit happens as planned on the 31st
- How to be responsive in a time of uncertainty
And do ensure you submit your own questions when you register for the webinar!